We design and build high-quality homes that reflect our customer’s lifestyle;
using proven tradespeople and employees who share our vision
of exceeding our customer’s expectations at every opportunity.
- Experienced – Arlt Homes has been building new homes in the Winnipeg Area for 40 years. We have a long standing reputation for building quality homes.
- Client Focused – Since we are a small company we are able to respond quickly to client preferences and requests. We are proud to have satisfied clients and many of them are happy to share their building experience with prospective buyers. Some of our clients have enjoyed building with Arlt Homes so much that they have chosen to build with us again – for a second or third time!
- Award Winning Designs –We can customize one of our designs to suit your requirements or custom build to your exact specifications. On one of our lots or on your lot, the choice is yours.
- Longstanding relations with Suppliers and Trades – Our suppliers will inform and guide you through product selections. Our knowledgeable tradespeople understand Arlt Homes’ expectations for quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Because we use the same group of tradespeople, you can expect to find the same level of craftsmanship in your home as you’ll find in one of our show homes.
- Safety Program – Arlt Homes is a COR Certified company and is committed to maintaining safe job sites for our employees, tradespeople and customers.
- Lower Land Transfer Taxes – We transfer title of your home at the basement stage. This means you will pay less in land transfer taxes as the value of a home is significantly less at the basement stage than at possession. Many of our competitors transfer title at possession.
- Warranty – For your peace of mind, a one year comprehensive builder warranty is standard when you purchase a new home. In addition, each home is enrolled in the National Home Warranty – a third party warranty program that offers a 5 year structural warranty on your investment.
- Master Builder – Arlt Homes believes in ongoing education. Each year we take specific training to maintain our Master Builder status.
- MHBA Member – As active members of the Manitoba Home Builder’s Association, we commit to abide by the associations Code of Ethics.